Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Writing

Writing is a stress release for me. I can easily say that I write for at least three hours a day. Except not the writing we'll do in this class. I'm an aspiring screenwriter so I am constantly writing and working on new stories that will hopefully one day be on the big screen. Previous writing classes haven't really impressed me all that much just because I am more in tune with the creative aspect of writing than research based. I guess the most rewarding aspect of those classes though was that after reading my papers, it really did seem like I had a grasp on what I was trying to say. So in a way, I learned how to say it and support it. The class could have been better if it had more of a creative aspect to it, where I could have used my imagination as opposed to sources. I hope from this course I can gain an ability to write research based papers without feeling like I'm losing my mind. Usually I'm a procrastinator because well I'm in college and that's what most do. So I hope to possibly limit that in this course because of all the time we'll be spending when it comes to discovering credible sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment